If you are looking for a professional, growing organization, join Dodson Pest Control, celebrating 73 years as a family owned and operated business. Dodson Pest Control currently operates 37 offices serving Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee and the District of Columbia metropolitan area.
- COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Eastern North Carolina
- DISTRICT SERVICE SUPERVISOR in Fayetteville, North Carolina
- COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE in Northern Virginia
Are you . . .
- Highly organized with attention to detail?
- Self motivated to develop productive customer relationships?
- Driven to provide customer satisfaction and loyalty?
- Success motivated with a great attitude?
We offer . . .
- Strong earnings potential
- Paid training
- Company vehicle for sales inspectors and service supervisors
- Medical, dental, life, and long-term disability insurance
- 401K and profit-sharing plans
Apply in person at the nearest office location, or send a resume to the Director of Human Resources (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org). Alternatively, a PDF-formatted version of the employment application form can be accessed using the link below. It should be printed, completed, and returned to the address listed therein.
Employee Incentive Programs
Dodson Pest Control recognizes and rewards outstanding employee performance through many different incentive programs. These programs motivate our employees to achieve both their personal and company goals.
All district and regional employees are eligible for incentive programs awarded on both a quarterly and annual basis. Established criteria and a point system for programs challenge our employees to stretch themselves and increase the company’s profitability. Incentives may include: cash, trips, plaques, jewelry, and trophies. Some of the most prestigious incentive programs are: Pacesetters Club, Pathfinder’s Club, President’s Club, and the highly sought after Salesperson-of-the-Year and Manager-of-the-Year awards.