Welcome to Dodson Bros. Exterminating Co.
As a current employee of Dodson Bros., we want to thank you for being a dedicated and loyal member of our team. Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We will not discriminate in any of the prohibited areas as determined by federal or state law.
Bert Dodson, Sr. and his older brother Robert established Dodson Bros. in 1944 in Lynchburg, Virginia. Several years later, another brother Arthur joined the company. Together, they built the foundation of the company known today as Dodson Pest Control. In the early 1960s, Bert Dodson, Sr. purchased his brothers’ shares and continued to grow the company. Today, Dodson Pest Control is one of America’s largest family-owned and operated pest control companies. There are currently 37 offices serving Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Eastern Tennessee and the District of Columbia metropolitan area.
The growth and success of our company is the direct result of our thousands of satisfied customers, referrals from those customers and the hard work of our employees who take great pride in the service they provide.
As a result of our growth, a number of programs have been created for the benefit of our employees. We look forward to your contributions and dedication helping us to grow even more in the years ahead.
Bert Dodson, Jr.
President & CEO
Open Enrollment is now Live
- Copies of payroll checks or W2 forms
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Change tax exemptions, address, or other personal information
- Request a change in benefits enrollment
- Get copies of benefits and personnel documents
Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Questions about a medical or dental claim
- How much of your deductible have you met?
- Copy of summary plan descriptions
- Print claim form
Medical Network Providers
List of participating network physicians and facilities in your area.
Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Request a prescription refill
- Check the cost of a prescription
- Schedule your wellness screening
- Review your wellness screening results
- Find out more about the benefits of a healthy lifestyle
Saving for the Future
- 401(k) questions
- Request a loan or hardship withdrawal
- Change investment mix
- Change deferral amount
- Beneficiary charge
Support for all members of employee’s family including:
contact Your HR/Payroll Team
Becky Marsh, Director of Human Resources
Lori Huffman, Payroll Manager
Sharon Adams, Payroll Specialist
Jay Rogers, Benefits Specialist
For questions regarding payroll, benefits, or other human resources matters, please use the form below. A member of our team will be in touch.