Dodson Bros. Exterminating Company, Inc., one of the largest family-owned pest control companies in the United States, is seeking applicants for service technician and sales inspectors to join our team. Our growing team of over 600 employees continues the tradition of excellence established in 1944 and proudly serves customers in seven states and the District of Columbia.
Experience in the pest control industry is helpful, but not required. The company provides intensive and thorough training on an ongoing basis to all employees. A strong work ethic and commitment to customer service are required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect and diagnose pest issues in both residential and commercial settings
- Be customer service oriented at all times
- Apply pesticides in safely and effectively in accordance with the label and State regulations
- Willingness to attend and complete all scheduled training and to become a registered technician or certified and/or licensed applicator.
- Willingness to adjust standard work schedule to meet the needs of our customers, which may require occasional Saturday work
Qualifications for this position include:
- High school diploma or GED
- Acceptable driving record and background check
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to access physically restrictive areas and areas of significant height
BENEFITS of working for Dodson Pest Control:
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package including salary, commissions and bonus
- 401(k) and profit sharing plan
- Availability of medical and dental insurance, and supplemental life insurance
- Company paid life insurance and long-term disability coverage
- Paid vacation, personal and sick time
Come be part of our team and enjoy the continuing tradition of quality service at Dodson Pest Control.